Why not take the opportunity to take some dog training lessons with Elaine Clark CHWI2 WSDAI during your holiday?
Over the last 10 years Elaine has worked not only with local clients and their dogs, but with over a hundred clients and dogs from all over Europe. Many of those clients returned more than once, traveling hundreds of miles to have the opportunity of her invaluable input and advice. See comments in the photos above.
So how does it work?
1) Contact Elaine by email - - telling her about you and your dog(s) and what you would like to work on (see options below);
2) Elaine will email or phone you to discuss your needs and look at how many hours you would like to book depending upon your needs and budget. Lessons are on a 1-2-1 basis* and personalised. Cost is 30€ per hour.
3) Reserve your holiday in one of our 2 gîtes via this site.
4) You will receive a timetable for the lessons (usually in the morning, leaving you free to enjoy the area during the rest of the day.
5) The training will be billed separately by Elaine (Mon Copain Mon Chien) Siret No. 52846489400013. You will be asked to pay a deposit of 25% of the hours booked 2 weeks prior to arrival. The balance will be due before departure.
* if you wish to holiday with friends or family (maybe taking both gîtes?) then the lessons can be shared as individual lessons or taken as a group - the hourly rate will be the same but you will be able to divide the cost between you.
Your training options :-
Basic Life Skills (lead walking, recall, stay, calm around distractions, etc.)
Hoopers (a non-impact version of agility, with distance handling)
Mantrailing (search for a “missing person”)